Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moving Forward

Since JY doesn't seem to be able to bring himself to tell people who didn't know he was cheating that he's a cheater, I've begun to tell them. I can't believe the outpouring of support! I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. I'm truly humbled by the love and generosity of my friends. It makes the whole thing bearable.

Other good things are happening, too. My Dad is coming to town to help me find a new place for M and I to live. JY has no clue that we are going to move out of the house. I will tell him, but I'll wait until I know when and where we are moving. He still has many belongings at the house that he's going to have to hurry up and move. Too bad, so sad!

I got more good news today. The doctor's office called and I got a clean bill of health! Woo hoo! I'm not sure what I would have done if I had gotten other news.

Onward and upward!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're helping JY out by telling folks he's a cheater! Think of you 2 often and happy to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete