Monday, October 24, 2011

I Guess I Was Wrong

I should have been divorced by now.  I was thinking this and my attorney said the same thing.  JY still has his jerk moments.  I have a great attorney.   Just when I'm wondering what's going on, he calls and it usually reduces my anxiety level.  

I don't know if I will be divorced sooner rather than later.  My attorney doesn't know either.  It seems that JY might be trying to get something out of the whole process, instead of walking away the way from the marriage the same as we came in.  Unfortunately, I don't have much to give.  My attorney called it, JY is a  narcissus.  He blames me for everything.  Sucks to be you JY!

Meanwhile, I went on a sort of date.  More of a meet and greet with a new guy.  He's a cutie for sure.  He is tiny as in the same height as me.  I have so much to get used to.  Dating for one.  And possibly dating someone who is as tall as I am when I'm wearing flats.  When we met, I had on my clogs so I was a good inch or two taller.  We'll see what happens!

MY is being so fun.  She is in a princess phase for sure.  I was looking for some shoes for her.  Of course, she had to have the glitter flats with the pictures of the Disney princesses on the insole.  She is so excited for Halloween to dress up like a princess.  She keeps asking if today is Halloween.

On another note.  I love our new neighborhood.  The weather has been great and we've been outside a lot.  We always meet people at the park.  Today I was outside doing yard work and met the family across the street.  Believe it or not, the husband went to the same high school that my sister and I went to in Indianapolis.  Such a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment