Friday, September 16, 2011

The End is in Sight

I'm still not divorced, but hope to be soon.  We have the documents drawn up and sent to JY.  He finally got smart and retained an attorney.  Just waiting to find out what the "small changes" are that he wants to the decree.  I'm also hopeing to get it done quickly so JY will pay child support.  He hasn't contributed anything major.  So I've been paying daycare on my own, since July.  He's being a creep (no suprise there) and only wants to pay actual expenses, instead of the statutory child support amount until we are actually divorced.  Not going to happen!

In the meantime, I've decided to get on the dating band wagon again.  I'm back online and I love it!  I'm sure I'll go through spurts where I hate it, as I did the last time I was single.  But I so enjoy meeting new people!  Many will be duds.  However, it only takes one!  I'm not putting a lot of effort into it as far as contacting a lot of people.  I'm just too busy to focus my efforts on that right now.  I have met one guy in person and am emailing with a couple more.  The in person guy was okay.  Nothing too exciting and not really someone that I'd be friends with.  One down, who knows how many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment