Sunday, August 7, 2011

You are a total Ass-hat!

Today when M and I came home from a weekend away with some of our friends, JY and his son were at the house. Apparently, JY forgot what our agreement was for division of marital property. We agreed that I would get all of the wedding gifts. And lo and behold he had a beverage cooler that we got for our wedding in the back of his pick up. Sorry Charlie! You got busted again! He tried to fight with me about it...of course I'm unsympathetic. I was moving the things in his truck to get it out myself, when he said he would get it out. Since he's an idiot, he went over the side of his truck attempting to drop the cooler to the ground and scratched his truck in the process. Ha ha! Karma is a biatch!

Tomorrow is his parenting time with M. Here's my email in response to his text about whether M is going to daycare tomorrow or not. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention the events of today.

"So what's with your display today? Perhaps you're having second thoughts about ending our marriage amicably and want a long drawn out battle for custody and division of marital assets & debts? That's the message that your actions today are sending. Actions speak louder than words. Clearly you've forgotten that you brought this all on yourself. You should be thanking me for having strength when you didn't. I've attached a copy of the agreement to refresh your memory that the cooler is mine....doesn't matter who gave it to us. It was a wedding gift.

Plan to return all of my boxes, including the liquor boxes that were in the garage, when you bring M back to the house tomorrow. I'd be nicer about it if you actually asked, hadn't try to pull the stunt today and had treated me with any respect. Your belongings that were scattered about the house (kitchen, bonus room, guest room) are all in the garage for your moving convenience.

I plan to send M to school tomorrow. She hasn't run a fever and hasn't thrown up since we ate lunch. If she needs to go home early, school will call you to pick her up. I put her swimsuit, swim diaper and flip flops in her school bag for swim lessons. PJs and a pull-up are in there to change into after lessons. You'll have to bring a towel for her and obviously all of your own swim stuff and towel. I should be back at the house by the time you two return from lessons or shortly thereafter. If I'm not home, put her to bed and I should be there soon. What's your parenting time plan for Wednesday, Aug 10th. I can either be at the house or away. But you two should spend your parenting time together without me around.

Regards"

No comments:

Post a Comment